AT THE HEART OF THE DOLOMITES
The mountains of the Dolomites are listed by the United Nations as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This becomes ever so clear when seeing this unique, versatile and spectacular place with your own eyes.
Steep rocks, green alpine pastures, deep forests and little hamlets and villages with a wide range of cultural offers and highlights, are what define the valley of Pustertal, creating a most fascinating holiday ambience. Our Park Hotel Schönblick is situated right at the centre and invites you to explore the wonder world of this valley surrounded by the Dolomites!
Holiday experience Dolomites & Pustertal
- Dolomites – UNESCO World Heritage since 2009
- Nature park Fanes-Sennes-Prags
- Pustertal = green heart of South Tyrol
- Highlight Bruneck – City at the river Rienz
- Numerous natural & cultural treasures