Starting off your holiday
Our Hotel Schönblick is situated in the little village of Reischach near Bruneck, at the heart of the holiday region Pustertal. Due to our location, you can easily find us all year round – by car, by plane or by train.
- Take the exit Brixen/Pustertal into the South Tyrolean valley Pustertal coming from north via Innsbruck and the Inntal highway, coming from south via highway Brennero-Brenner A22 or coming from east via Lienz and Sillian
- Continue on the Pustertaler State Road towards Bruneck and take the exit Bruneck Mitte/Reischach/Kronplatz
- Follow the street Reischacher Straße towards the village centre of Reischach; at the end of this street, there is a roundabout - and our Hotel Schönblick
- For the current traffic situation please check the Verkehrsmeldezentrale | Autonome Provinz Bozen - Südtirol
- Reach the valley Pustertal coming from north via Munich and Innsbruck, from south via Trento and Bozen until you reach Franzensfeste; or coming from east via Vienna and Lienz >
- By train to Bruneck.
- Our tip for all train travellers: with the Mobilcard Alto Adige-Südtirol you can make unlimited as well as cost-effective use of all public transport in the region of South Tyrol. Ask us about it when you are making your reservation!
The current timetables of all means of public transport as well as ticket information and rates are available on our information site Schönblick Sport & Aktiv Hotel - Reischach (guestnet.info)