Starting off your holiday
Our Park Hotel Schönblick is situated in the little village of Reischach near Bruneck, at the heart of the holiday region Pustertal. Due to our location, you can easily find us all year round – by car, by plane or by train.
- Take the Exit Bressanone-Brixen/Val Pusteria-Pustertal into the South Tyrolean valley Val Pusteria-Pustertal coming from north via Innsbruck and the Inntal highway, coming from south via highway Brennero-Brenner A22 or coming from east via Lienz and Sillian >
- Continue on the Pustertaler State Road (SS49) towards Brunico-Bruneck and take the Exit Bruneck west or east >
- Cross the city centre of Bruneck (coming from Bruneck west) or go via St. Lorenzen and Stefansdorf to Reischach (coming from Bruneck east)
- Reach the valley Val Pusteria-Pustertal coming from north via Munich and Innsbruck, from south via Trento and Bolzano-Bozen until you reach Fortezza-Franzensfeste; or coming from east via Vienna and Lienz until you reach Brunico-Bruneck >
- By train to Brunico-Bruneck
- Our tip for all train travellers: with the Mobilcard Alto Adige-Südtirol you can make unlimited as well as cost-effective use of all public transport in the region of South Tyrol. Ask us about it when you are making your reservation!
The current timetables of all means of public transport as well as ticket information and rates are available on Südtirol Mobil.