General data protection regulation GDPR (Art. 13 Information to be provided where personal data are collected)
The protection of your personal data is one of our prime concerns. Therefore, we process your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions (Declaration made in accordance with Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 issued by the European Parliament and Council on 27 April, 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons as regards the processing of their personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, and which abrogates Directive 95/46/EC - General Regulations for the protection of data). In this data protection statement, we inform you about the most important aspects of data protection within the framework of our website.
In accordance with the EU General Regulations for the protection of data (Regulation 2016/679 issued by the European Parliament and Council), please be informed that:
1) Name and contact details of the controller
Owner & responsible for the content:
Hotel Schönblick based in 39031 Reischach, Reiperting 1, in person of the legal representative Mr. Johann Wolfsgruber VAT-No. IT00646620211
Design, concept, programming, project management & website operator:
Internet Consulting GmbH based in 39031 Bruneck, Rienzfeldstraße 30. VAT-No. IT00760750216
2) Personal data and special categories of personal data
The following are considered as being your personal data:
- personal data (title, name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, date of birth) as well as your language and the license plate of your vehicle
- the data shown in your passport or identity card
- data relative to the method of payment or otherwise connected with your payments (e.g. bank coordinates, details of credit card)
- date of arrival and length of stay
- Family composition, interests (winter sports, family, wellness, hiking, …) of further guests, country, additional service (bookings of wellness treatments, e-bike rental, participation in wine tastings, …)
Visitors to the website may transfer their data:
- to obtain information on services or products, offers, quotations
- to make online bookings, to make online payments
- to subscribe to our newsletter
- to send their CV
- to register for events
- to purchase services, products or vouchers
3) Motives for the processing of personal data and legal ground for their processing
As a matter of principle, we gather and utilize users' personal data only to the extent required to ensure the functioning of our website and of our contents and services. The gathering and utilization of our users' personal data normally occurs after users have granted their consent. An exception occurs where data processing is legally permitted.
4) Recipients of the personal data
In most cases, your personal data will not be provided to third parties. In special circumstances, however, the data may:
- be forwarded to other departments within the hotel, subject to the limits of legitimate use
- be forwarded to the following third-party subjects: Internet Consulting Ltd, Rienzfeldstr. 30, 39031 Bruneck. This recipient is required by us to comply with all current norms and standards governing the protection of data.
5) Involvement of third-party services and contents
- Google Analytics, Google-IP-Locator, Google Maps, Google Maps Distance Api, Google reCAPTCHA. Proprietor: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- YouTube-Contents. Proprietor: Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Facebook social network. Proprietor: Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA
- Google Plus social network. Proprietor: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Instagram social network. Proprietor: Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA
Additional external content can be loaded via widgets and iframes. To get access to complete list, an e-mail must be sent to email@example.com.
Cookies will not damage your computer, tablet or smartphone. The cookies generated by www.schoenblick.it contain no personal data, which could be used to identify the user; they contain only encrypted data.
Our website processes the following cookies:
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Dirs21||Session||Preserves the visitor's session state across page requests.|
|_ga||Internet Consulting||2 years||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gat||Internet Consulting||Session||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.|
|_gid||Internet Consulting||Session||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|collect||Google Analytics||Session||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.|
|ads/ga-audiences||Session||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor 's online behaviour across websites.|
|Fr||3 months||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.|
|IDE||Google/doubleclick.net||2 years||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking on the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.|
|NID||6 months||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads.|
|test_cookie||Google/doubleclick.net||Session||Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies|
|enquiry_widget_referrer||Internet Consulting||Session||Registers the referring websites, which guided the user to the current website.|
6) Duration of conservation of data
The duration of the conservation of the data is calculated on the basis of the obligations for the conservation of the data and the requirements contemplated by the law. If your personal data are processed in order to comply with a legal requirement or a contractual obligation, they will be kept only for the time that is strictly necessary for their processing. If the data are processed with your consent, they will be kept until that consent is revoked.
Rights of the data subject:
Right of access by the data subject: In accordance with art. 15 of the GDPR, you are entitled to be informed of the personal data processed, their provenance, nature, possible forwarding to third parties (in such case identifying the same) and their utilization.
Right of rectification and erasure:
In accordance with art. 16 of the GDPR, you may at any time require the rectification or completion of your personal data. Similarly, in accordance with art. 17 of the GDPR, you are entitled to require the erasure of the data. In the presence of published data, you also enjoy the "right to be forgotten", i.e. to request that the measures necessary to erase all the links, copies, replications and similar.
Right to object:
You may at any time exercise your right to object as described in art. 21 of the GDPR and modify or entirely revoke your consent for the future.
Right of restriction (or blocking) of processing:
In accordance with art. 18 of the GDPR, you may require the restriction of the processing of your personal data. The relevant data may be processed only subject to specific prior consent, i.e. their processing will be effectively limited.
Right to data portability:
In accordance with art. 20 of the GDPR, you are entitled to request and receive the personal data provided by yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to require their transmission to another controller.
In accordance with art. 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
7) Characteristics of consent
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the contract and with current legislation, as set forth in the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
Consent for the processing of personal data included in special categories is given on a voluntary basis. In the absence of such consent, the personal data cannot be processed for any future bookings.
Consent for the processing of personal data as regards the forwarding of information, special offers and new features offered by the hotel, too, is voluntary. If the personal data are not provided, then offers and other information shall not be supplied.
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council:
Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr