Enjoy your holidays, totally safe
COVID-19 information for your stay
Staying optimistic, being careful and taking into account all the necessary safety measures: With these principles, we will face the extraordinary situation for the upcoming winter season. At the same time, we do our utmost to offer you the usual well-being service to the full extent. So that you will spend a precious holiday time in our hotel in a pleasant and secure way!
All the important COVID-19 information at a glance
Arriving & well-feeling
- To make you feel totally safe, we ventilate, clean and disinfect all premises in our hotel according to the highest standards with highly effective and at the same time natural hygiene technologies.
- Disinfectants for the hands are available in all rooms.
- The entire staff wears a protection over mouth and nose.
- Online check-in: If you check in at home already, you will just have to pick up your room keys at the reception.
- Brochures, bar menus, newspapers, travel information and events are available via our digital information system for guests, retrieved from a QR code or link.
Enjoying & relaxing
- In our spacious dining rooms, the distances between the tables can be kept without any problems.
- Most of the dishes are served as usual at the table. Buffets are allowed too. Here, however, we ask you to wear a protection over mouth and nose as well as disposable gloves.
- Our wellness area is open daily. Massages and beauty treatments are possible by appointment.
- Wearing a protection over mouth and nose is not necessary in the SPA, if the mandatory safety distance is kept.
- Please take note of the maximum number of persons in the sauna area, which is visibly displayed there.
Skiing on Mt. Kronplatz
- The modern ski area of Mt. Kronplatz invites you to go skiing also this year. On the vast 119 km of ski runs and in 32 lifts, the heathy sports adventure is possible undisturbed this winter season too.
- If there is sufficient distance between other skiers, a protection over mouth and nose is not necessary.
- Face coverings are compulsory, however, in all cableways and chair lifts. Also, the windows must be kept open in the gondolas for the whole time.
- The cable cars are regularly disinfected. Pay attention to keeping the minimum distance in the entrance areas of the lifts.
- Every day, our hotel ski shuttle brings you directly to the valley station from 8 to 11 am, and picks you up afterwards from 3 to 5 pm. Face coverings are compulsory in the car.
- Hotel ski pass service: If you order your ski pass online or via app, you will get it without waiting times in the hotel.
Booking & travelling safely
- Of courses, we adapt our booking and cancellation conditions to the current situation. In case of a lockdown, you can cancel your booking for free or choose alternative dates for your holidays.
- In other cases, but also for each question or doubt you may have, just contact us directly. With tranquillity and mutual comprehension, we will find a satisfactory solution in each situation, for you and for us.
- In this still exceptional time, a travel cancellation insurance is particularly recommended. You can find out reading the list of our travel insurance partner, which cancellation and travel interruption cases are contained in detail.
Further information about the current situation in South Tyrol is available on the following website!
Let us take care of each other and follow some simple rules! We are confident that this summer will be a very special one for us and for you. That we can do, what we love to do: Allowing you to spend a wonderful holiday in our hotel. We are looking forward to you!